We are currently seeking partnerships in the following states.
- Louisiana / Alabama / Texas / Iowa
The Case for Live Scan Fingerprinting:
Fingerprints have been the gold standard for personal identification since the 19th century. Since fingerprints have long been proven to be completely unique, established at birth, and impossible to change, they will remain a definitive form of identification for the foreseeable future.
However, changing health and safety standards, coupled with improved electronic fingerprint technology (EFT) is rapidly making traditional ink and roll fingerprint cards a thing of the past.
With over 30 years’ experience in fingerprint captures, we saw the writing on the wall and heeded the call.
Live Scan Machine Partnerships Now Available
First, we secured an exclusive state-wide partnership with one of only 13 Channelers in the country, gaining sole rights to transmit electronic fingerprints to key governmental agencies.
Next, we invested in portable, state-of-the-art Live Scan fingerprint machines to provide this essential service throughout the state.
Now, we are certified to accept partnerships to operate our Live Scan Fingerprint Machines.
Why form a partnership with us?
Savvy business owners who recognize the benefit of this opportunity gain a safe, cost-effective way to provide their customers with an additional, valuable service.
How It Works
An ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity must have:
- already existing business located in a strip mall, mall, business complex, or downtown setting
- adequate set up within your business to receive customers, and adequate space for a laptop and scanner
- ample parking available
And must be willing to:
- process more than 50 transactions per month
- agree to an initial site inspection. **The site must be approved before we can proceed
- accept walk-ins and be open 8a – 5pm or 9a – 6p M-F, and a couple of hours on Saturday (if possible)
- display Bayou City Fingerprinting marketing materials
- process electronic submissions for FDLE, FINRA, and FBI Background Check transactions
Once we have a partnership agreement Bayou City Fingerprintng, LLC will provide:
- A state-of-the-art Live Scan fingerprint machine, which is:
- Hygienic – rather than rolling a customer’s fingertips onto ink pads that are impossible to clean, Live Scan technicians place freshly washed fingers onto a glass screen which is fully sanitized between uses
- Efficient – electronic sensors immediately detect smudged or unreadable print captures, making rejected fingerprints a thing of the past. Submitting fingerprints electronically reduces processing time from weeks to mere hours.
- In-person training on the most efficient methods to capture and transmit fingerprints electronically, provided by former law enforcement officers with over 20 years of fingerprinting experience.
- Access to submit fingerprints to our FBI Channeler. This exclusive state-wide partnership immediately sets you apart from competitors by making it possible to submit prints directly to the:
- FBI – the custodians of the Automated Fingerprint Information System (AFIS), the only consolidated database of fingerprints in the US, and the most reliable data for background checks available.
- FDLE – as of 2013, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) only accepts authorized electronic submissions for Florida licenses.
- FINRA – fingerprints can now be submitted electronically to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and results can be delivered to the broker-dealer through FINRA CRD
To retain a competitive advantage for our partners, a limited number of businesses are being considered throughout the state. Interested parties are encouraged to submit an application as soon as possible